Oats are a nutritious, shelf safe and budget friendly staple in the kitchen. All forms of oats can be used in many more ways than just oatmeal (but we still love oatmeal!!!).
Oats contain fiber, protein and slow-releasing carbs, which is also why they are a key ingredient in our SnackBombs.
Here are five amazing and creative plant based recipes that use oats:
1. Oh She Glows - Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf
2. Minimalist Baker - Banana Walnut Pancakes
3. Love and Lemons - Apple Crisp
4. Running With Spoons - Chocolate Overnight Oatmeal Smoothie
5. Sharon Palmer - Savoury Steel Cut Oats with Spinach, Mushrooms and Tofu